[Qtmoko] automatic time?

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri Mar 18 15:12:39 CET 2011

Hello all,
one of my biggest problems is, that my time and date will be resetet from time
to time. i know the solution with the hw-fix, but i didn't get time and stuff to
do that.
qtmoko also got a setting "automatic" which could be set to on, off or ask.
if i like to use the automatic time (so set to on), i always got a message :
"no automatic time information is currently avaible", also when it got's
internet. could i set anywhere a ntp-server or so to fix that? it would be nice
if it correct the time/date when it got internet. the calendar/todo-list would
be much more useable then. :)
greets