Fwd: [Hackable1-user] First beta version of the DeforaOS smartphone environment on hackable:1

Pierre Pronchery khorben at hackable1.org
Mon Mar 21 11:48:13 CET 2011

			Dear community,

hackable:1 is still alive, and even welcomed a new developer (hi Trim!)
Better, we are currently preparing another release of hackable:1, based
on the DeforaOS smartphone environment (details below).

A number of fixes and improvements made it to the beta since its
original announcement last week, including the long-awaited homescreen
support. Screenshot:
http://www.defora.org/os/download/download/3512/dse2-Screenshot-2.png

The current images are there:
http://build.hackable1.org/releases/dse2-beta/