AtMoko v35 incoming SMS tone missing?

Hrabosh zbynecek at volny.cz
Tue May 17 21:03:06 CEST 2011

Well, seems that we have a problem.

There was a guy some time ago reporting having simmilar issue. He said
that his FreeRunner is even not able to receive SMS until he restarts
the phone.

I was having simmilar issues also, but bonding pins on SIM connector
helped. It was like one month ago.

Earlier this week my phone started not report incoming messages by sound
and now I have to restart it to get the messages.

Do these two probles  have something in common? Is there any recomemnded
way how to troubleshoot it?

Thanks, Hrabosh