AtMoko v35 incoming SMS tone missing?

Francesco De Vita fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Wed May 18 00:36:54 CEST 2011

Hi, I have a similar problem but only when I send a message long more than
one page, I explain: I send a sms, say it is long 2 pages, after that my
moko doesn't receive incoming sms and I have to restart it. But consider
that the issues with long sms' are old and to date they seem to be unsolved,
I don't know if it is really related to that issue.

Regards
Joif