Neo FreeRunner rework party and Openmobility conference 2011 (Czech Republic)

Martix martix.cz at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:40:01 CEST 2011

2011/5/21 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
> Hi Martix,
> what a pity that I don't speak or understand Czech/Slovak language...

Hi Nikolaus,

unfortunately, we don't have yet enough experiences, people and
resources for organizing international english-spoken event. Although,
I like to see this happening in the future, when more people gets
involved in organisation. Next year, we would like to invite some
foreign guest(s) involved in open mobile platforms or open source
hardware development to have a talks about their projects.

> I hope that we have the first GTA04-EA units shipped by that time and I know that
> two early adopters come from Czech republic.

Nice to hear that! But, I don't know who had ordered these GTA04 and
I'm not sure whether they heard about our conference. Please, could
you forward them an invitation for Openmobility conference? We really
like to see these GTA04 units.

> I wish a great success!
>
> Nikolaus

Thanks.