free freerunner

shamsul hassan shamsulbuddy at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:55:53 CEST 2011

Hi Sengechungchung

I would definitely be glad to have another Neo with me.I already have one
and using it as my Daily Phone with QTMoko on it.If I get this one then I am
planning to do some more rigorous testing and hacking of hardware mostly
related to GPS and Wifi.
Please let me know if you will be able to send it to Cork ( Ireland ) as I
am located in Ireland.I will pay the Shipping cost.

May be Neo will get a new daddy in Ireland ;)

Thanks
Shamsul