power drain after wifi connection

Alfa21-mobile freerunner at my.is.it
Thu May 26 13:01:05 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> On Thursday 26 May 2011 12:08:07 Paul Fertser wrote:
>> Alfa21-mobile <freerunner at my.is.it> writes:
>> > maybe the scripts in qtmoko try to unbind it using a wrong path?
>>
>> Possibly so :)
>
> You can run the script from terminal and see if it is ok. All the scripts are
> in /opt/qtmoko/bin - it's very easy to check what they do.

hi radek,i can confirm they are correct:
root at neo:~# grep -r sdi /opt/qtmoko/bin/
/opt/qtmoko/bin/wifi-bind.sh:echo s3c2440-sdi >
/sys/bus/platform/drivers/s3c-sdi/bind
/opt/qtmoko/bin/wifi-unbind.sh:echo s3c2440-sdi >
/sys/bus/platform/drivers/s3c-sdi/unbind

and are executables... but I do not know neither if they are called
after a wifi disconnection, nor if after an unbind/bind cycle the
power consumption during stdby returns to the same state like after a
reboot (now I'm testing this one)