MCNavi 0.3.1 released

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:54:13 CET 2011

Hi Mike,
I have now some time to try to build some maps...
but it's not clear to me how should I set up mysql:
"In new version the convertor uses MySQL database to store the data.
Previously it loaded all data to memory, so no large maps could be created.
The connection to MySQL is done on local host, user and password is "osm",
database is osm, so create corresponding schema and user account in MySQL.
In future releases it could be possible to change it via command line
parameters."
So what should I type in my terminal :D I'm not so familiar with mysql ...
thanks