Announcement: new batches of GTA04 ready for (pre)order

Nikita V. Youshchenko yoush at debian.org
Thu Nov 17 09:40:39 CET 2011

> This is a good idea to offer your GTA01 for others to upgrade.
>
> @all:
>
> I think it would be great if others could follow.
>
> We have some requests to provide old GTA01/02 components,
> but we don't have enough for everyone who want to have a
> new GTA04 but lack a GTA01/02.
>
> So if you find yourself to have a GTA01 or GTA02 collecting dust,
> please consider offering it to those community members who
> need one for the GTA04.

I have a GTA02 (850 mhz version) collecting dust.

Currently it does not boot, likely because of completely discharged
battery. Several months ago it booted but there was some problem with usb
port - usbnet connection was contantly breaking after several minutes. But
this is likely not important if upgrade to GTA04 is planned.

I'm ready to sell it for 80 EUR + shipping.
I'm located in Mosow/Russia.
But I've never tried to send out goods so I'm not aware of the procedure.

Nikita

P.S.
If there will ever be GTA0x in case with qwerty keyboard, I'd immediately
order one. After n900, I can't live without qwerty keyboard on mobile
device.
Currently I use Android-based SonyEricsson sk17i, but Android silly
limitations (such as broken multitasking) make me angry too often.