what do I install now?

robin spielraum at web.de
Sun Nov 27 09:06:46 CET 2011

Hi Ben,

thanks for the link. My problem though is that for you guys this seems to be all
basic, easy and certainly straight forward and also includes the important
information on how you can interact with fso, but for me it is still too
advanced, so I was looking more for something like a python api or so.
Applications for shr which I always found inspiring were minneo and podboy.
So I guess one of the underlying questions here is on how the community can make
use of someone like me (max skills python; creating art work; translating stuff;
running linux for about 10y now) and the real developers. In other words how
to pass little jobs to the unskilled and make them be part of the system...

best regards

robin