[SHR] CLEANMARKER node found [and something more I can't read]

ø flamma at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 27 12:10:27 CET 2011

El dom, 27-11-2011 a las 08:17 +0000, dmatthews.org escribió:
> > After a very, very long time, the system is booted, and it seems fine,
> > but the load time seems wrong.
> >
> I think that is normal the first time SHR boots up; if you reboot now I think it will come backup much quicker?

Thanks for the answer. Thing is yesterday I rebooted like 5 times, and
all times took a lot of time an CLEANMARKER error was shown. So,
finally, I quited, I wrote this message, and I went to bed.

This morning, I was decided to try a few things, but the restart was
much quicker.

I'm sorry to disturb the list for something that fixed on its own.
Thanks again for taking care.