[SHR] Unable to load with Qi from uSD card (was CLEANMARKER node found [and something more I can't read] )

ø flamma at member.fsf.org
Sun Nov 27 23:13:56 CET 2011

> I didn't see instructions for using ubi images.
>
> I have instead tried uSD card installation. I installed qi bootloader,
> and formated a Trascend 4GB SDHC card with ext3 format, and then
> uncompressed full-om-gta02.tar.gz file on it.
>
> But when I load from qi, the card seems to not work. I have used the
> rootdelay=5 as Qi article says, but after 5 seconds it seems not to be
> able to read the card, and the kernel panics.

I tried a lot of combinations, but I can't boot. This is what I get, I
expect there aren't errors as I have typed it by hand:

mmc1: new high speed SDHC card at address b368
mmcblk0: mmc1:b368 USD   3.74 GiB
 mmcblk0: unknown partition table
Waiting 5sec before mounting root device...
VFS: Cannot open root device "mmcblk0p1" or unknown-block(179,1)
Please append a correct "root=" boot option; here are the available
partitions:
1f00            2048 mtdblock0 (driver?)
1f01             256 mtdblock1 (driver?)
1f02             256 mtdblock2 (driver?)
1f03            8192 mtdblock3 (driver?)
1f04             640 mtdblock4 (driver?)
1f05             256 mtdblock5 (driver?)
1f06          252544 mtdblock6 (driver?)
b300         3939112 mmcblk0  driver: mmcblk
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown
block(179,1)

On my append-GTA02 I have:

rootdelay=5 rootfstype=ext2 loglevel=8 quiet splash