GTA02: Should I install fso-frameworkd, fso-deviced or both?

Niccolo Rigacci niccolo at rigacci.org
Wed Oct 26 09:35:59 CEST 2011

Thanks Rico for your answer,

> fso-frameworkd and fso-deviced both provide org.freesmartphone.odeviced
> interface but in fso-framworkd it's disabled by default.

If I understand well the two interfaces are not identical, i.e.
the battery info is available at different nodes. In one case it
is:

org.freesmartphone.odeviced \
    /org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply/3 \
    org.freesmartphone.Info.GetInfo

in the other it is:

org.freesmartphone.odeviced \
    /org/freesmartphone/Device/PowerSupply/battery \
    org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerSupply.GetInfo

Is one interface preferred/deprecated/obsolete or whatever
respect the other?

I don't understant the rationale of that duplication.

Thanks again.

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy