[Shr-User] [Community Updates] 2011-09-01 issue is out

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:40:02 CEST 2011

2011/9/1 Simon Busch <morphis at gravedo.de>:
> Thats not correct. Aurora is not only a new UI based on the FSO2
> middleware. It is a distribution too and is not based on SHR! Aurora
> will be the default development base for FSO in the near future as we
> need to target the needs of a user and for that we need to develop our
> simple but powerfull user interface.

Ok, sorry and thanks for correcting. I seem to be approaching the
standard quality of modern day "journalist".

I saw the OpenEmbedded mentioned and then some incorrect link in my
brain from somewhere said SHR (also OpenEmbedded based) when I was
writing the bit.

Could you by the way add some screenshots to the Aurora page? It'd
make a much nicer impression.

As soon as Debian has the rest of the FSO2 in, I will start looking at
using Aurora since Zhone is not FSO2 compliant and the patches of it
being have gone bad.

-Timo