[QTmoko] v35 usb host keyboard

Alishams Hassam alishams.hassam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:12:10 CEST 2011

QWS_KEYBOARD doesn't appear to make a difference for me. I think the OP
means that when you use a USB keyboard, instead of getting input to QTmoko,
the input is read by tty. The commands are outputted literally ontop of
qtopia, untill it repaints the screen. Any clues on how to disable the tty
reading the keyboard? I'm guessing once that's done, then maybe QWS_KEYBOARD
will let us use it within qtopia?