[QtMoko] landscape mode under QX

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Sep 17 08:50:07 CEST 2011

On Pá 16. září 2011 13:02:33 fdvjoif at vodafone.it wrote:

> Found the problem with xorg, maybe it just needs to load :)
>
> this script works quite well and without matchbox:
>  > #!/bin/sh
>  > sleep 5
>  > xrandr -o 1
>  > xinput set-int-prop "Touchscreen" "Evdev Axis Inversion" 8 0 1
>  > xinput set-int-prop "Touchscreen" "Evdev Axes Swap" 8 0
>  > xinput set-int-prop "Touchscreen" "Evdev Axis Calibration" 32 98 911
>
> 918 107
>
>  > APP_NAME_HERE
>
> Now remains only the issue with the refresh frequence when the screen is
> rotated, but for now it is noticeable mainly with OpenTTD. I tryed with
> ScummVM and NumptyPhysics and (it seems to me) it is not a problem.
> Is it possible to implement this script as a launcher in the Qx menu? How?

I can take a look at QX sources and implement it, then i can send you new
recompiled binary.

> For scummvm I would like to use the AUX button to access the in game

It would be needed to disable qtmoko's AUX handling - it switches between
application first. Then there will probably be no easy way to switch back from
QX. Maybe it would be better to remap POWER?

I played with keys remaping - on desktop it worked for me somehow so it should
be possible to make it working on neo too. I hope i will have some time during
this weekend to play with this.

Regards

Radek