Liberated Calypso docs found

Alex Samorukov ml at os2.kiev.ua
Thu Sep 29 08:40:45 CEST 2011

I really like statement in openbsd mantra "Shut Up and Code".

You want to get stolen sources and asking developers to break signed
NDA. Just want to note - new/modified firmware based on stolen sources
will cause legal problems not only for OpenMoko project but for idea of
the free phone itself. Free != stolen. If you really want to do free gsm
modem - just create a new sources. Like OpenMoko team did for the
schematic of the phone. And a lot of people will join the project in
case if you will get some success. E.g. i am ready to pay more for the
free chip with fw sources, and i believe there are a log of peoples who
will do the same.

P.S. And about USSR - first of all it didn't exist and in the past
mobile phone calls where not possible at all, as in any totalitarian
country. And yes, i beleive that copyrights are not an issue on North
Korea but i never heard about any North Korean mobile phone :) And yes,
most of totalitarian communities has "morally Right Thing" instead of
rules and courts. It was never ending good.