TSM30 source found!

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Fri Sep 30 04:34:13 CEST 2011

Brian Wilson <brian at wildsong.biz> wrote:

> Excuse me, Michael did you say "VAX" server? :-)

Yes, I maintain several VAXen here:

http://ifctfvax.Harhan.ORG/Quasijarus/

One is the FTP server, another is my mail server, plus other machines
and functions.

> Once you replace it

Who said "replace"?  I will *never* give up my VAXen!  My plan is simply
to set up an additional box and make it the primary FTP server.

> The savings on your
> electric bill would pay for a virtual server in the Cloud.

No thanks.  I want nothing to do with clouds.  I will not put myself
and my work at the mercy of someone else's TOS/AUP.  I run and host
everything I care about on my own physical hardware which stays in my
own physical custody in my own personal datacenter on my own soil which
I have declared to be my own nation.  It's a TOS-free zone here.

MS