Broken FR

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 03:13:04 CEST 2012

I'm sorry I don't have a repair recommendation for you, however I do
have a GTA-02 A05 with buzz fix which I simply have not had time to do
much with. It was one of the first group purchases into Aus. It has
been sitting on my desk for many months uncharged waiting for some
love. Batteries might be shot being discharged for so long. Also can't
seem to power it up any more even when plugged into original wall
charger, but it was working perfectly before I let it discharge and
sit, so no reason to believe it has any issues.

I'm on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia, so if you or someone on the
list will give it a good home, then please make me a reasonable offer.
Original box, headset, charger, 2 batteries (unknown state)

regards Denis