Openmoko servers

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sun Apr 22 21:35:36 CEST 2012

Mr Moss-Pultz,

The server docs.openmoko.org (aka svn.openmoko.org) has been down for
some time.  Word around the camp fire has it that it is down because the
hosting company has blocked access to the machine; that they require a
signature from yourself in order to transfer control to the
administrator; and that this signature has not been received.

Could I ask: is there a particular reason that this signature has not
been provided?  Are you unwilling to relinquish control?

The situation needs to be resolved so that we can get access to the data
hosted on the server, and preferably as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Bob Ham

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>