Discussion: what are your dreams for the Openmoko Community

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Apr 28 11:52:45 CEST 2012

It has become a little quiet here in the last weeks so that I
really fear about the spirit and status of this community.

So what are your dreams with respect to open mobile handhelds?
What would you like as future hardware? What to see in software
distros? Anything else? What missing piece are you waiting for?

If we exchange these ideas it may be possible that we all
work together (with smaller and bigger contributions - everyone
as he/she likes) to fulfill them...

Otherwise I guess we have just to consume what Apple, Samsung,
MS-Nokia and others are confronting us with in the next years.
May it be open or closed as they like.

Or is this where we see our future? Or am I completely wrong in my impression?

Phew - a lot of questions and so early in the morning :)

Nikolaus