Discussion: what are your dreams for the Openmoko Community

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Mon Apr 30 07:38:13 CEST 2012

Wow,
this is a really impressive list with new ideas
I have not yet heard of!

And the most interesting thing is that I think
almost all can be done and don't have major
technical hurdles to overcome. The main
challenge is to make them user friendly
and bug free.

It appears that we more have a lack of active
developers doing it. And are missing some
coordination to get a complete solution.

Maybe we should again think about a more
formal organization of the Openmoko.org
(software) project?

Some Foundation or Association?

Nikolaus