QT Save SIM content

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Tue Feb 14 11:40:21 CET 2012

[cut]
> I think some kind of information about the SMS are saved to:
>
> /home/root/Applications/qtopiamail/
> /home/root/Settings/Trolltech/qtmail.conf
> /home/root/Settings/Trolltech/qtopiamail.conf
> /home/root/Settings/Trolltech/qpe.conf
>
> But I'm not entirely sure. Regards.
Rashid initially mentioned, he copied contents of /home and /opt. Radek
also said to copy:
"Most likely /home/root/Applications/qtopiamail
and /home/root/Application/Qtopia. But i can't guarantee it...", but I
suppose it is already copied with all /home structure.
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521