[QT] Debugging apps help.

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Feb 27 09:17:51 CET 2012

On Saturday 25 February 2012 02:10:47 Πρεκατές Αλέξανδρος wrote:

> Can i debug them in my pc build evniroement ?

It's possible to use qvfb - i am not sure in which state it currently is.

I prefer to build and debug the app as normal PC application in QtCreator.
Then create qbuild.pro and build it for QtMoko. In case of problems i use gdb
on the device.

> Also how can i expand to see some macros like
> QTOPIA_ADD_APPLICATION(QTOPIA_TARGET, MainWindow)
> QTOPIA_MAIN

Basically these are shortcuts for QtopiaApplication calls. It should be
documented quite nicely here:

http://radekp.github.com/qtmoko/api/buildsystem/over-applications-1.html

You dont have to use these macros. E.g. in Navit and FBReader we dont use
them.

Regards

Radek