How to bring forward the community?

Nikita V. Youshchenko yoush at debian.org
Mon Feb 27 11:51:55 CET 2012

> Hi all,
> while I am still fiddling with GTA04 production yield issues, I think it
> is important to reason about the big view.
>
> So I would like to encourage to share what you are working on
> (kernel? driver? user space?) and what you think would bring forward
> the Openmoko community a small or big step.. Any idea is welcome
> (even if you think we already know about it).

If anything is welcome then...

I've left OpenMoko commutiny long ago, but I'm really disapponted by
today's devices and I want to return. Unfortunately N900 changed my mind
and now I consider hardware qwerty keyboard not an option but a must.

I will immediately order any GTA04 successor that will have qwerty
keyboard.