OM as car navigation

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:21:36 CET 2012

Hi,

2012/2/26 Christoph Pulster <openmoko at pulster.de>:
> please see Openmoko inside a vehicle as navigation system:
> https://despora.de/posts/228392
>
> Credits go to Frank Jaeger (frank at fotodrachen.de) !
>
> Software: Navit with routing data from OpenStreetMap.
> gpsd shows actual position.
>
> Hardware: Freerunner with vehicle holder (19 eur in pulster.eu shop).

Great, I recently posted in order to discover if someone already did
such a job. Personnally, I used navit with qtmoko and SHR. Worked
quite good. But as I removed my SIM, I'm now looking for a projet
dedicated to converting Freerunner in car navigation system (and
nothing more).

Do you know what operating system was used by Frank Jaeger?

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com
-=- mailto:guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com