Status GTA04 GroupTour

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun Jan 1 14:59:33 CET 2012

I just posted about it in my blog and Google+ page, now forwarding it
to identi.ca (which forwards it to twitter).

http://blog.1407.org/2012/01/01/gta04-free-software-smartphone-group-buy/

https://plus.google.com/111476378907603803049/posts/5vbJyoeDSLu

http://identi.ca/notice/87924177

http://twitter.com/#!/RuiSeabra/status/153475257783689216

I think we should make more publicity about this in places where more
people may reach.... these lists here are preaching to the choir, some
outreach is a must!

Rui