Fwd: FOSDEM 2012 stand confirmation: Openmoko

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Jan 5 16:18:19 CET 2012

Good news: we have been assigned a stand.

If you have (new) Openmoko related stuff to show, please let me
know to discuss details.

We will have several GTA04 devices in (let's cross fingers: full)
operation and the OpenPandora.

Please spread the word and plan to visit the stand.

Nikolaus

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

> Von: FOSDEM Stands Team <stands at fosdem.org>
> Datum: 5. Januar 2012 16:04:43 MEZ
> An: Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>
> Kopie: stands at fosdem.org
> Betreff: FOSDEM 2012 stand confirmation: Openmoko
> Antwort an: stands at fosdem.org
>

> Hi Nikolaus Schaller
>
> We have the pleasure to inform you that your request for a stand
> at FOSDEM 2012 has been accepted.
>
> * amount of tables: 1
> * in building.....: AW
> * build-up........: from 09:00 on, on Saturday
> * teardown........: closing is at 18:00 on Sunday

+++ details cut out +++