Fosdem 2012: Openmoko Freerunner Lightning talk accepted

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 00:55:42 CET 2012

Dear all,

We have submitted a request to the FOSDEM team to have a lightning talk about the Openmoko Freerunner.
I'm happy to announce the talk has been accepted and is currently part of the FOSDEM Lightning Talk schedule.

http://www.fosdem.org/2012/news/accepted-lightningtalks

It means we get a stage to show the status of the distros and give the GTA04 the attention it deserves.

I'm working with Radek (QtMoko), Timo (Debian), Martin (SHR), Nikolaus (GTA04) as main contacts to prepare some input (key messages, status, roadmap, differentiator). The Android section will also be included.
Keep your agenda open for Saturday 04/02 and meet us at FOSDEM. Let us show to the fellow FOSS fans that the open phone is alive and has a future through the GTA04.
Nikolaus,
It's time to get your marketing material ready ;-)
Kind regards,
Niels