[QtMoko] v36 hangs at startup?

Eric Ehlers eric.ehlers at nazcatech.be
Mon Jan 9 11:10:17 CET 2012

hello...

On Mon, 2012-01-09 at 10:31 +0100, Radek Polak wrote:
> On Sunday 08 January 2012 20:53:04 fdvjoif at vodafone.it wrote:

> > the v36, IIRC, is an experimental version and I didn't tried it.
> > But I suggest you to install the v35 and then to upgrade to v37
> > (apt-get update / apt-get upgrade). The v37, for me, is almost
> > stable for daily use.

many thanks, i tried that, seems OK so far.  the thread for v37...

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2011-December/065833.html

...seems to indicate that v37 is GTA04 only? this impression is
reinforced by the fact that the download files appear under the
heading GTA04?  but so far v35 + apt-get update + apt-get upgrade
seems OK on my GTA02.

> Yes, v36 is known to not boot from NAND, i have now removed the
> image from sourceforge, so it does not cause confusion.

many thanks.

kind regards,
eric