Information about linux drivers for voice in neofreerunner........

Arslan Abbasi arslanabbasi2002 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 04:50:36 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm a development engineer at a firm and I'm working on a project of
encrypted voice communication using gsm. So, with the open functionality
provided by NeoFreeRunner, I opted for this phone. Currently i'm unable to
find any help related with real time voice processing and my target kinda
desires it.

I want to know if there are any embedded linux drivers available for
accessing the IIS port of it's MCU. And can i get any direction about how
to manipulate voice in it's application processor if there's any sample
code available.

Thanks & With Regards,
Arslan Mumtaz Abbasi.