[QtMoko][GTA04] build QtMoko

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 00:28:31 CET 2012

Hi List,

I just came across the build instructions for QtMoko on GTA04. Thanks for the
elaborate instructions, Radek! I was thinking of giving a build by myself of
the current git status, and with your qemu-image and those instructions I
might even succeed :-)

The image is downloading. Once I've successfully installed a rootfs and kernel
(both either provided or build by myself) I'll see if I can perform some of
the tests with either GPRS/UMTS or trying a phone call. Neil B, thank you for
your continuous work on Linux 3.x, and for your howto on making a data
connection!

Boudewijn