[QtMoko][GTA04] build QtMoko

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 29 11:04:28 CET 2012

On Saturday 28 January 2012 14:36:50 Boudewijn wrote:

> TL;DR:
> * I got an error compiling a (development snapshot?) kernel 3.2 for GTA04,
> should I submit a bug report or not? Is it something that is not supposed
> to happen, given the current state of that branch?

I have the same error. There is probably some bug in squeeze gcc. I am now
compiling it in sid which has more recent gcc, but it would be nice to have
this fixed in squeeze. Maybe you could try to fill bug somewhere. I currently
dont have time to do this myself.

> * the guide is mostly copy/paste, is it helpful if I expand it with apt-get
> for missing dependencies in my buildhost-image?

Yes that would be nice.

> Thanks for the effort in the buildhost and the guide!

Thanks for feedback. I hope it will work for you in the end.

Regards

Radek