[Gta04-owner] Status OpenPhoneux / GTA04

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Jul 4 08:23:32 CEST 2012

Hi Glen,
Am 03.07.2012 um 19:17 schrieb Glenn:

> FYI:
>
> Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA):
> http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?seeMore=&split_page=2&type=member&item=57473744&gid=49934
> Quote: "...
> Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA) is now an open group
> ..."
>
> br,

thanks for all the material!

I will forward some to the production company. Maybe they get new ideas from it.

In the mean time I have been recommended to compare X-ray images of the OpenPandora:

> http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/8689-pandora-naked-totally-naked/page__hl__naked

Their soldered OMAP processor (images 06) looks much better. So we have to find out what
they are doing differently. Most likely it is just a single detail.

BR,
Nikolaus