Faenqomod new title.xml file

robin spielraum at web.de
Sun Jul 8 17:03:32 CEST 2012

thanks for your replies.

Is there any advantage of pic vs png vs svg. My guess would be that the first
is the fastest, before png and svg being the slowest but the only one that
does a proper scaling eg when the device is put in landscape mode?

I am also asking because I am not quite happy with the speed of my keyboard.
If one is typing fast the letter poping up lags behind the actual key press
sequence. This is not so if I use navit's keyboard (but that on the otherhand
only changes the background of the key from black to grey, which is also a
nice idea to give feedback on keypresses)

best regards

robin