QtMoko - updated build instructions

robin spielraum at web.de
Sun Jul 8 17:08:16 CEST 2012

hi radek,

I upgraded qtmoko with wheezy sources so I could give qmlviewer a try using
the standard hello world example. If one starts QX and afterwards runs
qmlviewer in the terminal the hello world example works just fine, but it is
really really slow to load. Do you have an idea if this will be the general
case or if it is just because it needs to be run on QX?
Regarding wheezy, so far everything worked fine, but I do have the feeling
that it has slowed down qtmoko especially when scrolling through the
applications.

regards

robin