About the future of the freesmartphone.org middleware

Simon Busch morphis at gravedo.de
Sun Jul 22 11:46:11 CEST 2012

Am 22.07.2012 02:24, schrieb Kai Lüke:
> Hello,
> I think these all together will be fine. The only thing I have in my
> mind beside these is something I ever wanted to try but never did:
> redirecting sound (e.g. a sound file with pause melody or answerphone)
> to the call input.

It depends a lot on the phone you're using if this is possible and it's
nothing I really see in the FSO middleware in the next time as there are
other feature which are quite more essential. But if you have time and a
good idea how to integrate this please speak up.

regards,
Simon

--
Simon Busch - http://mm.gravedo.de/blog/