QtMoko v45

adrien adrien at adorsaz.ch
Sun Jun 17 16:16:34 CEST 2012

hi robin,

> no I didnt check if locales are generated (maybe you can give me a
> hint how I can easily do this).

There's a package in Debian to do it : "apt-get install locales" (you
should do it with ssh to be able to select language). If you want more
documentation to do it without the package :
http://people.debian.org/~schultmc/locales.html

>  I thought that any utf-8 character could be displayed
> but I guess that is not generally true.

I'm not sure if this is so, but the square display is generally the
sign
that it leaks some characters (like for Japanese/Chinese website).

HTH,
adrien