Qtmoko v45 and GTA04A4

Marc Langlois langlois.marc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:38:19 CEST 2012

Hi,

In my case, i have a bug for phone calls.
The microphone volume is much lower downlink.

Release hardware: GTA04A4
Release software: Qtmoko v45 without other pakage.

In the menu settings-> call options -> call volume -> Microphone volume is
null and i can not to change it.
In neocontrol -> call volume settings -> microphone, I can change the value
but the volume does not change.

I test with alsa mixer and the problem still exists.

Which file should I change the volume in the call ? What is the problem ?
I surprie because nobody seems to have problems.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Marc