Openmoko "Stammtisch München"

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Jun 21 11:40:17 CEST 2012

Hi,
to all those living in Munich or region - or who are visiting Munich soon!

We run an irregular meeting in Munich to allow for face to face discussions
about Openmoko, OpenPhoenux, OpenPandora, OpenZaurus and everything
else around such open pieces of hardware. It is also used to show and
discuss the latest developments in hard- and software.

Usually, we had done the organization through www.freeyourphone.de
but the decision about location and time did not reach all who were
interested, making some of you unhappy :(

To avoid this for the future, I have created (yet another) special topic
mailing list where we can exchange invitations, votings for locations
and decisions.

Please subscribe to: