QtMoko v45

robin spielraum at web.de
Fri Jun 22 18:41:55 CEST 2012

hi radek,
I see where I have gone wrong: utf8 instead of  unicode.
what I do not quite understand about the keyboard is: if it works to set the
qt::Key to 0, what is it needed for and if it is better to be used how would
the svg id look for the ö which is;

Qt::Key_Odiaeresis 0x0d6? eg key_0d6_f6 ???

Another question about the svg keyboard I have is the following:
Why are the boxes of the uppermost row so much higher than the rest?
and the last one, as I am already fond of your keyboard, but always liked
the shr-predictive one: Is there any chance to have the predictive keyboard
algorythm implemented in qtmoko that shr uses? As far as I understand you
always have to type in all the letters of the word and it calculates the
probability depending on where you hit the keyboard of what word you ment
(words used more often get a higher probability). the only problem I see
for such a keyboard is that you need some place to display possible
solutions, which can then be selected, this might be the bottom taskbar
though.

best regards

robin