How to bring forward the community?

Gerald A geraldablists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:35:34 CET 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 5:45 AM, Al Johnson <openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk>wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 February 2012 11:55:46 Gerald A wrote:
> >
> > I've had a few bluetooth keyboards and a bluetooth mouse paired and
> > function with my Neo. I can't remember what software rev it was, but if
> it
> > works in the cranky old stuff I was using, I'm sure it should work in a
> > later version.
>
> That's not a safe assumption. I know SHR used to work with my Stowaway
> keyboard, but I also remember updates that broke it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it worked in some particular (later)
version. The OP seemed to be wondering if it had worked at all, and indeed
it did.
Did the updates break it and it never got fixed?

I actually think that the Neo image has been left to wither, so I'm not
sure I could even help if that is the case -- I don't currently have a
FreeRunner.

Thanks,
Gerald