[Gta04-owner] How to bring forward the community? Group Tour Donations Hub

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Thu Mar 8 22:19:07 CET 2012

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> It looks as if we are in the strange situation that there are more
> donations than persons who want to have one... Even if subsidized.
> [...]
> I hope I could clarify some aspects.

Great, thanks. I put myself on the wiki.

Thinking about this strange situation - what kind of support would you
need?
I'm actually a professional Linux software developer but mainly on a
userlevel stage, so no or minimal experience with kernel and driver.
Thus, I wanted to wait (as many others, I guess) for the basics to be
ready and then do application development or porting.

Needless to say that I also lack of spare time. But if there's something
I could do, I'd think about getting one of those pieces for myself and try
to hack on it.

A.