Keyboard for GTA04

Joerg Eesmann jeesmann at gmx.de
Thu Mar 15 22:04:50 CET 2012

Hi,
my idea would be a very stable leather case for the GTA4. I would attach
a bluetooth keyboard to the cover, that the keyboard opposes the screen,
if closed. The leather case should stable enough, that if it is open,
you hold it with both hands, and type with your thumbs, while looking on
your GTA4 in landscape mode. Kind of the same concept as the clamshell
Zauruses. The bluetooth conection has the advantage, that you can bend
it a thousand times, it will not break, like cables. But ... the
keyboard needs its own battery.
only an idea,
Joerg