Very fast power drain, hot device

shamsul hassan shamsulbuddy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:19:34 CET 2012

I had the problem in my N900 and what it turns out to be was that one of
the DBUS processes was getting stuck and consuming all the CPU all the time.
Use TOP to figure out CPU load for 1/5/15 mins and check out any of the
processes which are consuming high cpu percentage.

Thanks
Shamsul

"Salvation Lies Within"