[Debian] Preinstalled minimal image available for Neo FreeRunner

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:54:25 CET 2012

2012/3/23 Thomas Günther <thomas.guenther at gmx.de>:
> With your rootfs my Neo does boot. I can login via ssh but I only have
> a white bar at top on display. If I stop nodm I get a debian login
> prompt at top on display. Any idea what happens?

That's the "minimal" part of it. It is generous enough to offer you a
tray icon area, yet prudent enough not to overwhelm your screen with
so called "graphical user interfaces". :D

So you need to for example apt-get install what I proposed, although
that was just applications. Then something either stylus of finger
usable for application switching/launching.

-Timo