debian with illume

robin spielraum at web.de
Sun Mar 25 20:20:22 CEST 2012

hi

I would like to try out debian with e17 as window manager.
Installing the timo's latest image worked nicely.
according to the debian page on openmoko.org one has now to install enlightenment
if one wants to use illume. but if I now want to install zhone I get the
following:

 zhone : Depends: python-ecore but it is not going to be installed
         Depends: python-edje but it is not going to be installed
         Depends: python-evas but it is not going to be installed
         Depends: libevas-svn-06-engines-x but it is not installable
         Depends: zhone-illume-glue but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

has anyone e17 running on debian and could point me in the right direction (eg.
additional repositories)

best regards

robin