openmoko.org servers

Gerald A geraldablists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:04:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at gmail.com>wrote:

> 'd appreciate, though, a complete periodical mirroring of data (and a
> report and so has been done):
> - mailing lists can probably be just crawled?
> - wiki should be possible to save even without admin help with a
> couple of scripts utilizing pages
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Special:Allpages and
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Special:Export
> - git:s could obviously be pushed all to gitorious as mirrors
>
> Those there would be a good start.

I don't (currently) have a machine that I can donate or dedicate to this,
but I can commit a bit of time to helping make these things happen, if
there is a place someone can allow it to happen from.

The wiki might be better replicated by backups of the DB, but I'm willing
to help whichever way the community feels that makes it best.

Thanks,
Gerald