Discussion: what are your dreams for the Openmoko Community

RANJAN infibit at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:14:57 CEST 2012

Hi,

I would like to think about it from the perspective of designing a new
device. Let us say the device is more like a wearable wrist computer with a
Flexible OLED or Eink screen. It can have an additional wireless
computational unit that fits in the users pocket.

Immediately ahead on a short term I think the next big product by openmoko
could be either an open source table with enough RAM and GPU that graphic
UI handling is good and the next would be a smart programmable watch
computer. I especially think that the watch computer should cell like hot
cake..

Another idea is to have windows 7 capable hardware.

Best Regards
Ranjan