Discussion: what are your dreams for the Openmoko Community

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Wed May 2 14:02:47 CEST 2012

On 04/30/2012 08:21 AM, Al Johnson wrote:
> Nice list. Comments below...
>
> On Sunday 29 April 2012 18:59:34 Benjamin Deering wrote:
>> A threaded/prepared camera hole for attaching a microscope or telescope
>> lense would be nice.
> Is there any suitable standard for this?

Microscope lenses seem to be 23.5mm, but I'm not sure if that would be
the correct optics.  It looks like someone sells a snap-on macro lense
for iphone:
http://store.apple.com/us/product/H7758LL/A/olloclip-quick-connect-lens-for-iphone-4s
so maybe something could be designed and printed for GTA04 to snap on.